Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I've moved!

Hello friends,

I've moved to LauraDiLeonardi.com with a new vision and focus of sharing God's Word with women. I hope you'll head over there and subscribe!

Coming soon- a study of Galatians! Here's a preview of what will be doing at lauradileonard.com

rootedinchristOur identity sprouts fruit all the time, the question is, where are our roots? Finding my identity in the cross and resurrection of Christ has been something God has been teaching me about a ton as I've poured over His Word. I'm excited to be blogging through Galatians in a series on identity, called Rooted in Christ.
Jesus + anything = NOT the Gospel!
In Christ we have freedom from:
•Trying harder
•Struggling alone with our sin
•Obeying rules made up by legalistic people
•Fixing ourselves without God's power
•Needing people's approval over Christ's
•Striving to earn God's love
I struggle to have freedom in so many of these areas, and the only remedy to being a people pleaser, having a chronic problem with trying to become a better person, and putting my hope in things that aren't Jesus, is a daily encounter with the Gospel!  I can't wait to dig into this soon. I am currently writing the series, but I just had to share this little teaser. Join me by subscribing to the email list on my new blog, I would love to hear your thoughts along the way as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment